Community Housing Development: What Is It, Important and Benefitting in – Anand Martin Foundation
Anand Martin Foundation Inc. is a non-profit organization, and the core objective is to provide affordable community housing to the homeless veterans and citizens of the Tennessee area. The foundation intends to eradicate poverty and create a financially healthy community with its Community Development Project. It intends to reach the target by providing affordable housing for those whom Nation Network Resource categorizes as “hard to house” and “hard to employ.” The section includes the elderly, homeless, minorities from the African- American veterans, widows, and unemployed individuals. This way, the foundation manifests the state’s vision of offering more opportunities to the current residents and next-generation ones.
What is Community Housing Development?
Anand-Martin Foundation was set up by the Sushan and his spouse Cathy Anand. Cathy was the daughter of D.C. Martin, a World War II veteran. The mission of the Committee of Housing Development is to expand housing opportunities to lessen the menace and support the government’s efforts to uplift financially deprived individuals and families by offering them houses at reasonable rates. The team professionals are devoted to the cause of community development. The core intent is to understand the psychological and financial requirements of low-income sections of society and have a profound knowledge of the local real estate sector. The experts make sure to provide the best possible and personalized services with integrity and professionalism.
Benefits of Community Housing Development
The section will mention a few benefits of the community housing developments:
1. Genuinely affordable homes for economically backward people to meet their housing needs, created in a manner to align with the local community.
2. They spread community cohesion, accountability, and connection, causing a long-term bond in a community.
3. The housing developments are designed innovatively and built to match eco-friendly standards.
4. Long-term investment in local assets forever, and the extra invested amount comes to use by the community.
5. Enhance the housing properties and explore new sites to execute the project into reality and provide a home to several families.
6. In the context of the individuals and families, they find like-minded people and friendly neighbors to accompany them throughout.
7. Ones with financial depravity find their own home and feel a spirit of unity while living happily with their neighbors.
8. The residents won’t have to worry about the maintenance costs and other extra expenses.
For the last few years, the Community Housing Development, like Anand Martin Foundation, has called for people’s attention to the issue of affordable housing. In today’s world, medium-income families have to work harder and be under so much mental pressure to pay off their rental obligations. In such a scenario, Anand Martin Foundation, which originated in 2016, was established to remediate the issue by creating 250 housing units and renting them at reasonable rates to low-income families. The foundation hopes that the housing projects will develop a strong connection between business, government, and individuals.
Anand Martin Foundation believes that the housing projects would resolve the housing problems and eliminate the misconception associated with affordable housing. It also breaks the general notion of cheap houses being unattractive and ill-maintained and builds houses with delicate architectural designs.